Very meaningful week!

Thank you for coming my blog!

I had a seafood hot pot last Saturday. This seafood hot pot was made by my mother. This seafood hot pot contains chinese cabbage, enoki mushrooms, chicken, shrimp, and rice cake, and so on. I like to put rice cakes in the hot pot! It soaks up the flavors and makes it very tasty. I hope you will try adding it too! The next morning, I made rice porridge (雑炊). It was also very delicious!


seafood hot pot


I bought a strawberry fruit sandwich this Monday. Things have been going not so well for the last week or my family has had a cold. So I bought a strawberry fruit sandwich as a surprise for my mom. I had a short chat with the kind clerk at the store where I bought it. It was a very casual conversation, but I enjoyed it very much! When I went home and gave the fruit sandwich to my mother, she was very happy! She was so kind that she shared half with me. It was very sweet and delicious! It was a very happy day!


strawberry fruit sandwich🍓


Have you ever watched the anime or read the manga of "Attack on Titan (進撃の巨人)"? Recently, the anime of Attack on Titan has reached its conclusion, so I think it was the talk of the town. I had never seen that anime until recently and had always wondered if I would watch it because of the length of the story. But just recently I started watching it and this week I finally finished watching this anime! It was very interesting and I love this anime. I was very nervous as the story was getting angrier and angrier towards the last episode. I thought you should watch this piece too whilyou are still alive. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend you to watch it!


Finally, my dog got a cut and shampoo at the store. He had a lot of cuts and looked very refreshed. Also, when I stroked my dog, he was very smooth and smelled good. This is a picture I took after the cut. He looks very happy!




Thank you for reading my blog! I'm waiting for your comments!😽😽


コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Nanam.The seafood hot pot your mother made is so delisicous.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Megu. The seafood hotpot and strawberry fruit sandwich looks so good.
    Your dog is very very cute! I was healed.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Keito.I only read the manga for the Attack on Titan. So I'd like to see it in animation next time!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Keita. I have never seen the anime of Attack on Titan and would love to see it all together during a long vacation!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Rui. seafood hot pot and sandwich looks so delicious. And Your dog is so cute.

    返信削除
  6. I'm Haruna. I like rice porridge too! My family often makes rice porridge after kimuchi hotpot.

    返信削除
  7. I'm struggling to see Attack on Titan, too! I hear the anime is very great, but it is long story. I am going to try watching the anime because of your blog!

    返信削除
  8. Hi, I am Rena. The strawberry fruit sandwich looks delicious!! I want to eat something sweet so I want to eat it right now!!!

    返信削除
  9. Hi, I'm Natski. I like the strawberry fruit sandwich! It's delicious!!

    返信削除
  10. Hi, I'm Wakaba. I like strawberries, so I would like to try the strawberry fruit sandwich!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿