About me

 My name is Riko Yokoyama. I was born and raised in Tsubame City, Niigata Prefecture. When I have a first period class, I get up at 5:30 a.m. and take the train and bus for over an hour to get to the university. I am sleepy every morning, but I do my best! Furthermore, I am a male and female twin! I'm often surprised. In addition, I have a pet. His name is "Huku''. He is very cute. I feel very relaxed and healed when I am with Huku. 


my dog


Next, I would like to talk about my hobbies.

My hobby is to go out somewhere. Going out is refreshing for me. During my summer vacation this year, I went to Asakusa in Tokyo with my friend. In Asakusa city, I walked around Senso-ji Temple, eating and drinking. I also rode a rickshaw for the first time. The rickshaw driver was very friendly and explained the sights to us while telling us many stories. It was a wonderful memory for me. I want to visit Of course I love going out of the prefecture, but I also love shopping in the prefecture. Recently, my mother and I have been visiting cafes and stores that we found on SNS. It's a lot of fun! I would be happy to go out with my university friends!



in Senso-ji Temple





 Another of my hobbies is watching anime.

I love watching animes and reading comics since I was elementary school student. I watch a variety of genres such as romance, sports, battle, etc. My most favorite anime is "haikyu-". Next year, a movie of that anime wil be released and I am very much looking forward to watch it. I also like voice actors, so I am happy to watch anime while listening to their wonderful voices. I would be happy to make friends with whom I can talk about anime and manga! I'm waiting for your comment♡.



Lastly, I would like to talk about my university life.

I belong to the Faculty of International Economics and I am currently studying English and Economics. Unlike high school, I am able to take classes at a higher level. I am also a member of a club called the Student Government Association. In this circle, we plan and manage the cultural festival of Niigata Prefectural University. It is very fun and rewarding to prepare for the event. The festival will be held at the end of October, and I am currently busy with preparations, but I will do my best until the end! Please come and visit us!





コメント

  1. I think riding a rickshaw is very interesting. I would like to ride it when I take a trip.

    返信削除
  2. I recently watched "haikyu-" too. I am very much looking forward to the movie!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Wakaba! Waking up at 5:30 a.m. is really wonderful!
    If you have any recommended anime, please let me know.(^^)

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Miyu. Your hobby sounds so fun. And, Your dog, Huku is so cute!! I want to see more photos of Huku!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Natsuki. I like "haikyu-" too!! I'm looking forward to the movie. Also, I want to see Huku! He is very cute!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿