Driving school

 Hello, I'm Riko Yokoyama. I want to talk about my SOL (Slise Of Life). 

I will talk about driving school. I have been attending a driving school in Niigata City since May. I always go driving school when I have free time or classes at the university finish. Thus my class progress is little slow. However, I am doing my best to attend the school.



I went for a high speed driving lesson on Octorber 12th. I was scared when I drove on the highway. It is difficult for me to drive at a high speed on the highway in evening. especially, it was difficult when merging on the highway. In addition, I was nervous on highways unlike on regular roads. However, I was able to drive it well. I would like to travel on the highway when I finish my license. 


I have a graduation exam coming up soon. I want to do my best.


Thank you for reading!


コメント

  1. Hi. I'm Nanami. I want to go driving with you when you can get your license :)

    返信削除
  2. I hope you pass the graduation exam🙏.

    返信削除
  3. I recently got my driving license. Good luck with your graduation exam!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Rinko. I don't have a driver's licence, so I respect you. I hope you can get your license.

    返信削除
  5. I don't have a driving lisense yet, I want to try it someday. Can you drive with me next time?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿