A fulfilling week!!!

 Hello! Thank you for coming my blog!

I was very happy this week because I played with friends and ate good food! I would like to share my week with you all!


 In This Tuesday, I finished class early so I went to karaoke with my friends. I was very happy because I hadn't been to karaoke in a long time! We only went for an hour because we both had part-time jobs that day. We usually spend more time at karaoke, so it wasn't enough! So we promised to go together again after the tests were over and spring break was over. I am very excited about it now! I can't wait to sing a lot!




On Wednesday I went to see a movie. The movie I saw was "Spy Family"! I went to see it because someone wrote about going to see it on their blog last week and I was very curious. The story was very elaborate and interesting! Anya in the Spy Family was also cute and soothing! Have you guys already gone to see it? I highly recommend everyone to see this movie!




The next day, I ate soba at a restaurant called Kojimaya. It was my first time to eat at that restaurant, and I was very impressed with the taste. The soba was firm and very tasty. The tempura was also excellent. The price was a little expensive, but it was worth it! I hope you will try it, too!




Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Natsuki. I can't wait to go karaoke with you! I'm looking forward to spring vacation!!

    返信削除
  2. Karaoke looks so fun. I want to go to karaoke too.

    返信削除
  3. I want to watch the movie, too! Anya in the picture is very cute!

    返信削除
  4. I'm thinking of watching a spy family movie too! Soba looks really delicious too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿