SOL#2

Hello! Thank you for coming my blog!

Please let me share information of driving school. If you saw my last blog, you will know what I am talking about it. It is my report on the graduation exam for driving school. I was able to pass it without no problem. I was so happy to have your support. Next, I have to go to the Driver's License Center to take the test, so I want to study hard.

Last Sunday, my mother and I went to lunch at our favorite restaurant. I had pancakes. My mother had porcini pasta. We ate the salad in the middle together. Their pancakes were very sweet and delicious. I was soon full. After that, we went to various stores, including a bookstore. I love shopping, so it was a very fulfilling day.




This picture was taken when I went to a crepe store with my friends! This crepe store was recently opened. I like sweet foods, so I chose this crepe. This is a salted caramel crepe. It was very tasty, so please go there and eat delicious crepe!






I went to karaoke on Thursday after school. I love to sing. Singing is one of the ways for me to release stress. I was able to listen to various genres of music. Especially, we were excited in the last part. It was a lot of fun. I would like to go to karaoke with everyone again.



karaoke with my friends



コメント

  1. I'm Rui. This picture looks so delicious! I want to eat pancake.

    返信削除
  2. Hi! I'm Yu. I had bought a crepe at that shop. It was really delicious. But I didn't choose tha crepe that you ate, so I'll try to eat it!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Natsuki. I ate the crape too! It was so delisious. Also, I want to know your favorite restaurant's name!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿