SOL#3

Thanks for coming my blog! Lots of big things happened this week!

 First of all, I did a radio show on BSN to announce the University Festival at Niigata Prefectural University. The picture below was taken at that time. This was the first time for me to have such an experience. I was very nervous because it was a live broadcast and I was not sure if it would go well. However, the radio personalities were very good at telling stories, and I was able to do so naturally and without nervousness. I realized that radio personalities are great. I would like to listen to many people's radio programs from now on! 



 Second, I recently purchased a car and it has arrived at my home. The car I bought is a used car. It is a car for twins to use together. I am quite busy now and have not been able to get my license yet. But my twin brother has a license and he is already driving that car. I am very jealous of him. And the other day I went to Yahiko Shrine with my twin brother driving. At Yahiko Shrine, I had my car purified and prayed for traffic safety. When I get my license, I would like to drive safely without causing any accidents. After that, we went to a cafe in Yahiko! I have been to this cafe many times. the atmosphere is great and the sweets are delicious! Especially this pudding was excellent. I was so full just from eating this pudding.I recommend this cafe to everyone, so please go there even though it is far from Niigata! 




 Thanks for reading my blog!

コメント

  1. To do a radio show is wonderful experience! I respect for you!

    返信削除
  2. Hi,Riko. Your radio show’s experience is so nice and interesting<3 I respect you.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Miyu. It was amazing that you did radio show! The work recording vioce of live broadcast is difficult, but you done. Good job!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿