Finishing driving school!

 Hello! Thank you coming my blog!

 I'll introduce the day on Friday, November 10. I had some time before the exam time, so I killed some time at Nagaoka station. I went to Nagaoka station for the first time, I was suprised that there are a lot of favorite shops. First, I went to Starbacks and study license exam with a drink. Second, I went to Muji shop and Bleu Bleuet. Then I had a little time, I studied for the last push of license exam. A few minutes later, I went to the license center.

 I arrived the license center in Nagaoka to take the department test. I had already completed the final examination, so all I had to do was to come here and do my best for the exam to receive my license. From Monday to Thursday, I had been studying for the exam whenever I had free time. So I was a little confident, but also anxious. I was a little relieved because I had a lot of questions that I had reviewed for the real exam. I was very nervous when the announcement of my acceptance was made. When my exam number was called, I was very happy!

 Finally, I got my license. I can drive from now on. First of all, I want to practice a lot and get used to driving. After that, I would like to drive to various places!



 Thank you for reading my blog!!!

コメント

  1. Congratulations!! I want to drive with you!

    返信削除
  2. That's great!! I respect you !

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Wakaba. Congratulations on passing! I'm glad your efforts paid off!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿