My new manga!!!

Thank you for caming my blog!!!

 It has been getting colder recently. Please be careful not to catch a cold!


Last weekend I went shopping with my mother. I decided to spend a lot of money that day because I had recently finished driving school and preparations for the school festival and so on. So I decided to buy a lot of manga! But mostly used manga. Some manga could be bought for 1000 yen for the complete set!!! I was very fortunate!!!


I love anime and manga. Especially these days I read romance manga and watch famous anime.

There are too many manga I bought to write about, so please take a look at the pictures. I recommend them all!


My new manga!


If you have any more anime or manga you would like to recommend, please let me know! Any genre is welcome!


I have a lot of holidays this week, so I hope to read a lot of manga. Have a good holiday everyone! 

Thank you for reading my blog!

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm nanako. Manga is so good!! Buying many manga at once is wonderful!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Kureha. I used to watch the 'Wotakoi' animation!

    返信削除
  3. I like to read manga too! I have known some titles you bought.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Natsuki. Thank you for leading me the comic! I'm looking forward to reading it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿