SOL #4

 Thank you for coming my blog!

 Last week on Octorber 28 and 29, there was a university festival at University of Niigata Prefecture. I was working very hard as a student government member. I was in charge of UNP-days!, a project where high school students could interact and consult directly with students of University of Niigata Prefecture. At first everyone was nervous, but gradually they relaxed and seemed to enjoy talking with each other. I also enjoyed talking with the high school students and student staff. 

The high school students who came to the university were not only from within Niigata prefecture, but also from outside Niigata prefecture. The high school students are now preparing for their exams, so I hope they do well.


 This week, I visited the new MUJI in Tsubame City! I love MUJI, so I am very happy that it is in my neighborhood! I bought a lot of things at MUJI, including clothes, food, and sundries. I spent a lot of money. But I have no regrets!


 The best thing I bought recently was a samgyeopsal kimbap! At first I was skeptical about how good it really was, but when I tried it, it was so good! I wanted to try it again! You should try it too!


 I had a new Frappuccino from Starbucks! It's called the Strawberry Merry Cream Frappuccino. It was my favorite strawberry flavor this month. It was very sweet and delicious! It was like drinking strawberry shortcake! If you have a sweet tooth, you should definitely try it!




 I would like to end this blog by sharing with you all a picture of one of my lucky ones this week.

 I was working in my yard when a dragonfly happened to perch on my hand! I was very surprised! I rushed to take a picture! After I took the picture, the dragonfly immediately flew away into the sky. It was a very fleeting moment, but I was happy to get a nice picture!


 This concludes my blog for this week. Thank you for reading!!!


コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Natsuki. I know you had been working hard for the univerity festival! Take a good rest! Also, I like the frappuccino!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Rui. Samgyeopsal kimbap looks so delicious. I want to buy it too.

    返信削除
  3. Hello, I'm Yu. The picture of dragonfly is really nice!! It is a miraculous moments!!!

    返信削除
  4. I didn't know Samgyeopsal kimbap is sold at MUJI, It looks delicious! I want to try it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿