What's Happening this week

 Hello! Thank you for coming my blog!

 Last weekend, I went shopping in Niigata with my mother. We bought new clothes and shoes. I was happy to buy clothes for college. Especially, my favorite thing are shoes. The shoes I bought are ballet shoes. They have ribbons on them. They are very cute.



 After that, I went to a restaurant and had a Mont Blanc parfait. It had Anno sweet potato ice cream and chestnuts. I could feel the autumn. It was very sweet and delicious. As I like shopping, it was a very fulfilling day for me.



On Monday, I went to lunch with my college friends. I had a dry curry with cheese on it. I love cheese, so I love the curry. The price was reasonable and it was very tasty. It is located near the university, so if you want to try it, please go there. I will post the link so you can have a look.



↓ Please check it out!!!

https://www.instagram.com/paddle.cafe/


Thank you for reading my blog!!!


コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keito. The curry and rice looks very tasty! I'd like to go there because it's close to the university.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Rui. Your new shoes is very cute and the sweets look very delicious.

    返信削除
  3. Hi! I'm Haruna. The dry curry with cheese looks so delicious. I want to go there someday. Thank you for posting the link!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Natsuki. The dry curry with cheese was really delicious! Let's have lunch again!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm nanako. Your new shoes is very cuute!! Your post foods looks so delicious! I want to go and eat!

    返信削除
  6. Hi, I'm Mii. The time you spent with your mother looks fun! The parfait and curry look delicious! I'd like to eat them someday!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿