What's Happening This Week!!!

 Hello! Thank you for coming my blog!


    Last Sunday I went for a walk with my dog. The weather was sunny at that time! It was a little chilly so I put on my scarf and I went outside. My dog loved the walk very much and was wagging his tail! I had a great time too. I would like to go for a walk again next time.


star-shaped!!!


    I bought some Puree Gummy at the school purchase. The flavor of those gummy is strawberry!🍓 I like strawberries, so I am very happy to see more strawberry-flavored snacks at this time of the year. The name of the gummy is "Puree Gummi Premium Tochigi Tochiotome Strawberry Sparkling Flavor". It was very tasty! There is a jelly inside! When I was eating this gummy, there were star-shaped gummy in them! They are usually heart-shaped, so I was very surprised! It was a small happiness, but I was very happy! I hope you to buy this gummy too! Maybe there will be star-shaped gummy in them!


walking with my dog! 🐶


Thank you for reading my blog!!!

コメント

  1. I'm going to for a walk with my dog too. Your dog is cute.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Keita. star-shaped gummy looks very beautiful. I want to buy it too!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Wakaba. The strawberry flavored gummies look so delicious!
    I would like to try this gummy too.

    返信削除
  4. I have never eaten puree gummy premium. I'd like to eat it and look for star-shaped gummy sometime!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Natsuki. Star-shaped gummy looks so cute! Also, I ate "pino" ice cream in the shape of a star!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿