Happy Merry Christmas!!!

 Thank you for coming my blog!!!

 I recently had a little early Christmas party with my family! My brother and I have part-time jobs in the evenings, so that was the only day the whole family had plans to meet. I was so excited about the Christmas party that day! We had chicken for dinner! The chicken we had was Mos Chicken from Mos Burger. It was very tasty.

 After the meal, we had Christmas cake. The cake I had was a whole cake with strawberries on it. I was able to eat it right away because sweets are separate!😹 It was sweet and delicious!

 What are you planning to eat for Christmas?🎄


Christmas cake🎂


 It snowed a lot this week. Tsubame City was also covered with quite a bit of snow, and I was very surprised when I opened the window in the morning. It is getting colder and colder, and hot food and drinks are essential. I am a cold person, so I always eat udon noodles in the school cafeteria or buy hot drinks from the vending machine. The last time I won was with corn soup. It was warm and delicious. What do you do to keep out the cold? Please let me know, I don't like cold weather!😭💦




 Thank you for reading my blog!!! 

コメント

  1. Christmas cake is so cute and looks so delicious !

    返信削除
  2. You enjoyed Christmas party with your family! It sounds like fun! The Christmas cake is cute. I'd like to enjoy eating cake at Christmas.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Natsuki. Your family's Christmas party looks so fun! I ate a chocolate flavored christmas cake in this year!

    返信削除
  4. Your cake is very cute with the Santa Claus decorations on it! Your Christmas party is very nice!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿