Introducing my purchases!!!

 Hello, everyone! Thank you for coming my blog!

 This week we started our winter break! Christmas was there, and many people were enjoying their own time! In addition, some were seen playing with friends back home. I had those plans too, but they are gone...😿 That is why I caught a cold.😷 Since I have been home all week, I would like to introduce my purchases of what I bought at the store last week!

 The first one I bought is the "FUDGE 2024 January"!!! This special feature is London & Paris Street Snap. I was abke to see and learn from  many stylish people of all ages. I also learned about the fashion secrets of London girls. I can't be as fashionable as a London girl or a Parisienne, but I wanted to try layering techniques and the use of additional colors!




 The next items purchased were some comic books. Here is a selection of them. The first one is "Strange House (変な家)". I had already bought the first volume, so this time I bought the second volume, the latest edition. Maybe you have read it in a novel. I prefer manga to novels, so I am following it in manga form. The book is a real estate mystery, and it is about unraveling the mystery of a certain house's floor plan. The story is very elaborate and interesting! 




 The next comic I bought was "kori-no-zyouheki (氷の城壁)". This is one of my favorite manga and I have already read it twice around! This piece is available on a free manga app and I really recommend it! It is a girl's  manga that I also like the way the author verbalizes relationships!




 Both comic are highly recommended, and I encourage you to read them.


 Thank you for raeding my blog!!!😽

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keita. "Strange House" sounds very interesting! I would like to read it!

    返信削除
  2. Hello, I'm Yu. I like to read FUDGE!! The clothes that introdused in that book is really cote and cool!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Mii. I knew that reader can see photos of many European models and learn European trends by reading the fashion magazine, so I'm intersted in the fashion magazine!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Natsuki. My favorite manga is "kori-no-zyouheki too! I love it!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿