My event in this week!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am so glad you came to visit my blog!


    Did you go to see the autumn leaves this year? I wanted to go see the autumn leaves in Yahiko, but I couldn't. Instead, I was able to enjoy the autumn leaves at home!This is a picture of a tree in my house with autumn leaves. My mother took this picture! It was very relaxing to see the beautiful autumn leaves!




    My mother and I love gardening, so every year we plant flowers in our garden and in flower pots. This spring we planted more than ten different kinds of flowers. It was a lot of fun gardening. I hope to garden with her again next year. Do you like flowers? In addition, What kind of flowers do you like?





    The other day I went to karaoke by myself for the first time. At first I thought I would be lonely by myself. But I was able to sing my favorite songs with all my might, so it was a lot of fun! It was a great stress reliever! The picture below shows just a few of the songs I sang. I sing songs of many singers and bands. Are there any artists you like?




Thank you for reading my blog! 😻

コメント

  1. I'm Haruna. Autumn leaves in your picture is so beautiful! I think planting flowers is a good hobby, but my mother hates insects, so I can't it!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Keita. I am also interested in Karaoke by myself, so I would like to try it!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Keito. Very beautiful autumn leaves! I didn't get to see the autumn leaves this year, so I hope to go next year!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Kureha. Your house flowers are cute! I know a few of the songs you have sung.

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Natsuki.The flowers your mother grew are so beautiful! Also, I really want to go karaoke with you!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿