This week's blog :)

 Hi, I'm Riko. Thank you for coming my blog!

 This is finally my last blog. I am very sad because blogging has been a part of my life.😿 Please read my last blog to the end!


Last Saturday I went to Maki with my family. I wanted to practice driving, so I sat in the driver's seat and drove. I was a little nervous because it had been a while since I had driven. But we managed to get to our destination. We went to a bakery called "Pao"!🍞


Our family loves "Pao" bread. This store is very popular and always crowded. When we entered the store, we could smell the delicious smell. The bread is inexpensive yet delicious, so I bought too much again. The breads I chose were "Cheese Curry Bread" and "Queenie Amann"! I like cheese curry bread, so I usually buy it when I go to the bakery. It is delicious no matter which bakery I go to, but that of "Pao" was exceptional. It was really delicious. I recommend warming it up a little before eating so the cheese melts! You should try it too!




Do you guys have any plans on where to go during spring break? I am going to Yokohama at the end of February! I have also made plans to hang out with friends and go out to eat. I am going out with a friend who is going home in March, but I haven't decided where to go with him yet. Are there any sightseeing spots in neighboring prefectures, or prefectures away from Niigata that you would recommend⁉Please let me know if you have any suggestions! I would like to take your comments into consideration!


Thanks for reading all the way through!😽

コメント

  1. I often go to Pao in Maki. The bread is very delicious.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Natsuki. I wanted to go to the bakery there! Also, I would recommend ice cream shop called "popolo". Looking forward to seeing you on spring vacation!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Megu. Pao's bread looks so good! I've never been there, so I'd like to go on spring vacation!

    返信削除
  4. Now, I practice driving too! I'd like to go various places. Let's go for it! Also, the bread looks so delicious. Have a nice spring vacation!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿