SOL#17

 Thank you for coming my blog! This will be my last blog!

 The day I am writing this blog is February 1. All tests are over today, and spring break begins tomorrow! I have a few more assignments left to do, so I hope to finish them soon and have a comfortable break!


I have painted my nails in a while because I don't have a part-time job during the testing period. My workplace doesn't allow nails, so this is a great time to do it! This time I decided on a Bordeaux color. Painting my nails makes me feel so much better! I was happy to be able to do that after a long time!




I would like to share with you what I ate during the test period!

I went shopping for the first time in a long time with my mother on a holiday last week! Just as we were about to finish shopping, I had a craving for cake, so we decided to go to a cake shop! I bought a cake and my mother bought a pudding. This cake is what we bought then. It was very sweet and delicious!




What do you eat to relieve stress and fatigue? I know it depends on each person, but I think we should eat fruits! Fruits contain vitamins and are very healthy! This time I ate strawberries! My grandmother bought them for me! They were sweet and sour and very tasty! After I ate it, I resumed studying for my test! I was able to concentrate on my studies!




Thank you for reading my blog!

コメント

人気の投稿